Friday, February 23, 2007

Exciting News

We just wanted to let everyone know that come this fall there will be a new little Pulliam. I went to the doctor today and found out that the due date is October 16. It has been an exciting and eventful time since we have been up here. We will be posting photos and updates soon. As Grandpa Jim says, "Munk-Munk" has been making the mom to be very tired and a little nauseaous. We are very blessed to begin the journey into parenthood! Check back for updates soon.

5 comments:

Chirpy Bird Designz said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you both. I can't wait to see pictures of the little Pulliam!You both will be amazing parents. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and that God will continue to prepare you for this wonderful blessing & adventure.

love you,
Shannon

kellu said...

I too am very excited for you and agree that you will be great parents! Isn't it amazing, God's beautiful plan is unfolding before our eyes! I feel so blessed to be sharing this experience with you...my baby is having a baby..Praise God for His Love and Faithfulness.

Lindsey said...

I am so excited for you both... what a great way to start your life in the Great Northwest. Of course we hope that you will be able to make it to the wedding, but more importantly we wish you a healthy, happy pregnancy!

Mandy said...

Congradulations!! We are so happy for both of you!! What a wonderful time in your lives! I pray God's richest blessings on you and your family! I bet you are sooo beautiful!!!
We love you and miss you!
Mandy

MrBennettar said...

Way to go! If the baby comes on October 17 (my birthday), you should name him David. If you don't like that idea, then you can pick a different name like Dave or Davis. Just trying to be helpful. Love you guys - Bennettar.