Monday, April 23, 2007

15 weeks



Okay okay, it took a little longer than I thought, but the days of feeling "cute" have been limited. Notice the hair, yes I am working my way back to being a blonde courtesy of my mom and sister. I didn't think I looked like I had much of a belly until I saw these photos. I have still being losing a little, but that is fine with me. I know in the next few months the number will be going the opposite direction. The weather is getting a little better and the seasonal farmers market here starts tomorrow. I'm really excited about that. Kenny and I are looking forward to our visit to socal in a couple of weeks to see his family and celebrate Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Jessica and Noah Collins said...

Yay! You are totally showing! I love it! You look absolutely beautiful, darling! We are so happy for you and Kenny and can't wait to find out what you are having! 15 weeks... You are almost half way there!

nicole aka gidget said...

Socal? you better be calling us and coming by to meet Baby Gigi if she's here! You look great, by the way!

nicole aka gidget said...

P.S. I like the going-back-to-blond. Don't get me wrong, you look beautiful with dark hair, but I always think of you as a beach-y blondy girl. :)