Monday, October 22, 2007

Three Weeks Old

A family friend recently took some beautiful photos of our boy, enjoy! There are many more I can email if you're interested :)





We are loving every minute of being parents. Sometimes the smiles come after the tears(from mommy that is), but we are learning and growing into a beautiful family. I can't believe how fast the time flies. There are moments I want to pause or replay everyday. We are headed down Cali this week and hope to see as many of you as possible and looks like we may be down again next month for a quick trip to slo. Rylan is an amazing gift and I want nothing short of perfection for his little life, unrealistic I know, but as any mother can atest your child's life is more precious than your own. There is nothing I wouldn't do so that he would not have to feel pain, discomfort, disappointment, heartache,etc...It is going to be so hard to watch him learn hard lessons and struggle, needless to say, I have a new apperciation and understanding of my parents. Thank you mom and dad, I can't even imagine what I would be like without you. I am BLESSED!

1 comment:

Blstanzel said...

Kris,
He is so amazing- thanks for the new pix. When will you be in SLO next month? We will be ther Nov. 29th- hope to see you guys.
Love ya
leah