Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bad Blogger

I have to admit that my friends are much better at blogging than I am. As much I as enjoy reading everyones blogs and hope to keep ours more updated- I just run out of time. I am trying and hope to get back into blogging regularly, I know I've said it a hundred times. I think after the summer is over life will slow down and we will be able to post more frequently. But until then-sorry! We had a great time at the wedding last weekend! Rylan did great and we had a super fun time at the wedding. Congratulations to the Winters!!! More to come, the monkey man really needs to go down for a nap. Later skater...

2 comments:

forevermoores said...

you're so cute! you're doing great, don't sweat it about the blog...you're adorable lil man keeps you VERY BUSY :) xoxo

forevermoores said...

okay, seriously can I help you update?!! :) just kidding, I know you've got your priorities straight, where me I just can't let go of blogging - my poor baby boy! love you guys! xoxo