Wednesday, April 22, 2009

35+ weeks

So here it is a few weeks late, but since it's almost May I might as well update on the last two months. Eureka was great! Rylan was a total champ on both flights. Fortunately neither flight was full so we got the two back row seats on each flight. Although I was exhausted and glad to be done, it went really well being solo without a stroller and a short layover in SF after a decent delay out of SLO. We had a fun week with Gramps taking time off to play and shuttle us around for errands and visits. My mom and sweet friends threw a beautiful and sweet shower for me and I was truly spoiled. Thanks ladies! It was so nice to catch up with friends. One of the best parts of the trip was that my old friend from elementary school who moved to WA when we were young surprised me and flew down for the shower. We hadn't seen eachother for over seven years! I never would have guessed she would be there, but I was absolutely shocked and so excited to see her. What a wonderful gift. On Wednesday we stopped in Ukiah to have lunch with family on our way down to SF. That night Bekah meet up with us after a fun dinner on Pier 39. Thursday mom and I went to the ginormous Old Navy on Market st. and that afternoon we all went to SF Zoo. The zoo was awesome, I had no idea it was so huge! Rylan had a great time, as did we. We will go back for sure, but now that we know how huge it is we will make a full day rather than an afternoon. Thursday night Uncle Joel meet us at Rainforest Cafe. I think this was Rylan's absolute favorite. He was so excited and loved the gorillas coming alive. I thought it might scare him, but I was wrong. He kept looking up at them trying to imitate their sounds and beating their chests. It was adorable, wish I had caught in on camera. Friday morning we were the first appointment and the treatment went so much better than the last time. Thank the Lord for that!!! We were out of there quickly and on our way home. It was a busy but wonderful week. We were spoiled by nanny and gramps for sure! P.S. Rylan slept perfectly in the packnplay in Eureka and the hotel, what a blessing that was! He's such a sweet and gentle boy. He is my sunshine!!!

No comments: