Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Trip to UCSF????

Hopefully tomorrow will be our last trip to UCSF for a long long time. We'll be sure to let you know this weekend what we find out. I feel like I want to complain but as I sit here my little babe is wiggling in my belly reminding me that life is good. On that note, I had my glucose test this morning and go to the doctor for my check up and rho gam shot next Wednesday, all that means delivery day is rapidly approaching :) I am excited about so many things. I was hoping Kenny and I could get in a night away before baby trio comes but I guess we'll have to save it for another time. We had an incredible Christmas and mellow New Years. I'll post some pictures next week. Well at least one is awake and desperately needs me at this precise moment or the world may just fall apart. Til the weekend...

No comments: