Friday, February 18, 2011

Grateful Heart

Today we were incredibly blessed by friends. We had a delicious soup dropped off, cash sent in the mail and a gift basket with a gift card included. I feel so spoiled today and encouraged for tomorrow, although a little nervous. I am excited for the Vendor Showcase but "selling" is definitely not my strong suit, but that's okay because Cotton Candy sells itself, right?! Baby d-day is rapidly approaching and the closer it gets the more consumed I get with wondering about "shim". What will you look like, will you be like your brother or your sister, will you be a good sleeper, how will nursing go, will the epidural work this time, will you like to be outside like your siblings, what will your name be, how will I do with three, will I be sad to not be pregnant ever again, will daddy really cut the cord this time, who will deliver you, will labor be long or quick, will it be during the day or night, and much much more...The one thing I do know is that your birthday has already been determined and that we will welcome you with overflowing hearts and utter joy. In just a couple days we will be at 35 weeks and I have no idea where the time has gone and can't believe we get to meet this little one so soon, yay!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: