Friday, January 11, 2013

Five Minute Friday

Blake is starting to say so many words! She is so fun, I wish you could play with her. Elle and I had another round of colds or whatever and we are slowly moving into the better category. We had a lot of rain this week that was so refreshing although I wasn't sad for a dry day yesterday to get the kids outside to play and feel the sunshine. My sister came last weekend and the kids had lots of fun making silly faces on the computer and looking through all her pictures. Rylan is still enjoying his prek class and I'm amazed how much he is learning in those three hours everyday. Elle is in full force a tumultuous three year old phase. I can only imagine how many deep breaths I'll have to take seven to eight years from now if this is a glimpse, sheesh! Maybe it's because she's been sick for so long she's over it-and yes she has told me she's over it when she doesn't like my answer and she has also called all of us haters at least once the last month. My New Year's resolution is in this year to find my new peaceful place, my place of solitude, my new Avila in Texas. It's a giant state, there's gotta be a diamond in the rough waiting for me to discover! I need it, I miss home!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ok, I laughed a little bit that Elle called you all "haters"

-Rachel