Friday, March 29, 2013

Five Minute Friday

Charlie Grace Brandenburg was born yesterday at 6:38am. She's a cutie, and no doubt about who her daddy is. Sorry sister, people said the same thing to me. It's okay though, we didn't pick their daddy's cause they were ugly ;) I'm so anxious to squeeze her and kiss her big ol dimpled cheeks! That's by far the best thing of the week. The worst thing was Kenny getting hit by a beer truck, thankfully only the car left injured. This car has not been kind to us. I'll leave you with the conversation I heard about two minutes ago...Elle " I saw Jesus riding on a donkey" (referring to something at church last week) and Rylan says, "Yeah, and Mary had a little lamb." Trying to keep a straight face I explained how sometimes people have the same name and that the Mary with a lamb, was different than Mary mother of Jesus! It was hilarious!!!

No comments: