Friday, March 6, 2015

Five Minute Friday

To squeeze today's post in I have Blake parked in front of whatever the grown up new Dora show is and Avila happily eating cheese and carrots in her high chair. This morning has been a whirlwind already, eesh. To catch up on the last yearish...Rylan is seven and a half and in first grade, Elle is almost six and in Kindergarten, Blake will be 4 on the sixteenth, Avila turned one last month. All three big kids start t-ball and coach pitch this month, and all three on DIFFERENT teams, this should be an interesting few months. Kenny and I get a weekend getaway in the middle of all that thanks to my parents coming out to watch the kids so we can celebrate Kenny's 40th birthday! Not as much exciting stuff happening with us parents. And I'm already passed my five minutes and need to load up to get to Costco before nap time. See ya next week.

No comments: