Saturday, October 24, 2015

Five Minute Saturday

Another late post...another week of being sick and Thursday night was worse :/ The kids had a cook out at school I was very sad to miss and then a sock hop for their annual Bluejay Bash at the school. Daddy took the three bigs and I hung out with Avila for a bit before she went to bed.Our week seemed to fly by, but we have had fun beginning to choose things for baby to be. We are very close to a name, just working out spelling. It started raining really hard about three this morning and hasn't let up, we need the rain, but by tomorrow the kids will have cabin fever I'm sure. I, however, am enjoying a true fall day, under seventy degrees with grey skies, ahhhh! I made scones for breakfast and will be making soup for dinner, yes!!!!

No comments: