Friday, January 22, 2016

Five minute Friday

Another quick week in the books. Saturday Kenny and I had a great date night.Sunday I made a ton of freezer meals and worked in a project for the nursery. Monday we were all home and continued to chip away at our list. Tuesday I had an ultrasound and doctor appointment and Blake stayed home sick. Wednesday I took it easy as I started to feel like we where getting close to the end. Thursday continued to work on The List and  finish up our regular chores. Today is a low key day, lunch at a friends and a movie with girlfriends tonight. Kids had practices this week and games and a birthday party for one tomorrow. Still dealing with the car mess but hoping, praying, fingers crossed it is all done and we have replaced the car by next weekend. After that I will be in full on meet this baby girl mode! 

No comments: