Friday, May 27, 2016

Five minute Friday

We had a great weekend celebrating Elle's 7th birthday. Kenny finished the tough mudder banged up, scrapes, bruises and sore but completed!!! The little girls were sick this week and Avila has pneumonia. I have a cold too but it's not getting the best of me. Another birthday party tomorrow and hopefully having Monday off we can get caught up on chores and maybe a tiny bit of down time before the last three days of school. I think all the kids are sad the year is almost over. I have mixed emotions about it. I'll be happy to not have the get up and go so early but it is a lot of  hours to fill in the day when I can't safely take them all to a pool. So ready or not by next Friday we will have a kindergartner, second grader and third grader. How did that happen??!!

No comments: