Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We're here

I know it's been three weeks since the last posting and this will be short. We are here, adjusting, finishing up things for the wedding this weekend, and starting to get settled. Kenny is job searching, I'm resting, and Kenzie has a new best friend, she's my dad's shadow-literally! We will be posting more after the wedding. I met my new doctor and is fantastic, it's getting close. We don't know what our plans are for the holidays, but most likely will be down in SLO in December at some point. Keep checking back for posts and pictures!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey guys. I haven't seen you in so long. No wonder. I didn't know you had moved. I am excited that you are coming back. Even though I never see you. I am also excited that Kenny is a father. That is great! I can't wait to meet your little one!