Saturday, September 8, 2007

34 weeks and counting

Bekah's wedding was beautiful, to check out pictures go to www.kyanataillon.com and put in the event code JBBrandenburg to view photos. We are recovered and starting to nest for Rylan's arrival. We have had amazing sunny days since coming to California. We are happy to be back in the sunshine. I am feeling good but ready to meet my little boy. I can't wait to sleep on my stomach. This pregnancy has been easy and pleasurable thus far, although I am understanding the feeling of being done. My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday the 12th and then I think I go every week after that. Any birthday predictions? We will keep you updated as the days of pre-Rylan count down. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as the weeks pass by. I can't wait to post baby pictures :)

4 comments:

Jessica and Noah Collins said...

You look beautiful! I can't believe Rylan is almost here! Girl, you are always in my thoughts but even more so know that the big day is soon approaching. Rest up and enjoy these last few weeks. Your life is about to be changed in an amazing way, but it's no cake walk. With that said, however, motherhood is the greatest gift in the world and your precious little boy is going to be dearly loved. Keep keeping me posted, I miss you so much and want to be as much a part of your experience as possible. Soon we won't be so far away.

With Love,
Jessica

Annie Scott said...

you look beautiful!!! But dont get your hopes too hugh about sleeping on your tummy right away if you are going to nurse little rylan! God Bless you in a hopefully speedy delivery.

Anonymous said...

You should have titled this one. "34 weeks and glowing". You look like a radiant new mommy! Can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful little boy! Miss you guys.

nicole aka gidget said...

Annie, I was just about to post a comment saying the exact same thing! I'm still longing to sleep comfortable on my tummy... but don't worry, Christin, nursing is totally worth it. :) I think David is still pulling for Rylan to be born on his birthday, the 17th! heehee.