Sunday, April 3, 2016

Oops

We had a good week with even some cooler temperatures. I very much appreciate those days the closer we get summer. It's no secret I hate the summer weather. Lyla is finally getting used to the car a little more which was a pleasant surprise on our trip down and back to San Antonio. It was great for Grandma Sugar to meet Lyla and to catch up with all the family down there. Elle has a field trip on Monday she is so excited for. Our neighborhood pool opened this weekend so the kids and Kenny braved the cold water while Lyla and I stayed dry and warm in a lounge chair. Hard to believe the kids have less than two months of school left, I'm definitely not ready for the heat or the "I'm so bored" comments that will start by the end of June. I had two mini girl nights this week. I do so appreciate my three hour breaks when they come!

No comments: