Thursday, May 24, 2007

Almost 20 Weeks



My doctors appointment was last Thursday, so these are a week late. We are anxiously awaiting to find out what I NEED to shop for, pink or blue. We bought the crib and changing table last weekend, but the crib box would not find in our car. We will have to go back to pick it up when the armoire we ordered is in. I don't have any pictures yet. We weren't planning on buying anything, just looking, but since we don't get over to that side of the water that often we decided, actually daddy, decided we should just get it then. I think someone is excited! We are off to Portland tomorrow for a long weekend hopefully in the sun. Oh yeah, we did decide on names...Eleanor (Ellie) Kae and Rylan James, there may be a second middle name to follow, we'll see. I can't believe we're half way there. It is going so fast and I love love love being pregnant. It's the most amazing love to share between the three of us. I am getting my fill of Baby story and all those other baby shows and joyfully looking forward to my own experience come October. Look for updates in the next week hopefully with ultrasound pictures. Don't be shy little one!

1 comment:

Jessica and Noah Collins said...

I love it! I absolutely love you little belly! I can't wait to start showing you mine! When we see each other in July I will be as far along as you are now! Maybe we should start a little blog for our baby! You look great Christin! And I can't wait to see you!
I love you,
Jess