Wednesday, September 26, 2007

37 weeks


Yesterday right after my doctor's appointment I was sent over to the hospital for some tests and monitoring. Basically I have pre-eclampsia and they are going to continue monitoring me. Tomorrow morning I go back to the hospital for the same round of tests and monitoring and depending on how those results come back they may start the induction process mid morning, if not they think he will come within the week on his own. I was a little overwhelmed yesterday when they said you may not be going home today. I am better today. They are not concerned about Rylan at all-just me; he is a big boy already measuring 40 weeks! We are just about all set, finishing up the nesting, packing a bag, and other things just in case they say let's have a baby tomorrow. This is probably the last posting from me for awhile, but Kenny should be able to get you all informed. Thank you for you thoughts and prayers. We can't wait to show off our precious gift. Hopefully this is the last pregnant picture!

No comments: