Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yes I know that this blog thing seems to be used primarly by the female folk, but I do keep up every now and again and check out the latest. Of course mine and Christins lives are going to change in ways that we cannot even imagine with little Rylan making the start of our new family. I have decided to share because my life has changed in so many ways, and all of them are for the best. My wife has been transformed and her beauty brings me to my knees, the creation of life is a miracle and I stand in awe watching Rylan grow big and strong, and to watch Christin become a mother. Both of us are humbled, spoken to, and our hearts grow bigger everyday. Sure there are little challenges, am I am sure that these are just the start of many yet to come, but experiencing the miracle of life inside another is something that cannot be described by words. What strikes me as funny is how so many have words of " advice " for us through this, and then there are some who have words of encouragement and I say thank you for those. I leave you with this, no person ever stands alone! The father to be, looking forward to the easy times and hard times as well, Christin and I look forward to meeting our new little boy and everything he has to offer.

2 comments:

Jessica and Noah Collins said...

Christin, you're one lucky gal! Your husband is a wonderful man and speaks so greatly of you. I can't wait for you both to become parents so you may share in this amazing transformation of life. Kenny, I admire you for sharing your feelings in such a way and wish only the best for you and your growing family. May we always be close no matter the distance that separates us.

We love you,
Jessica and her family

nicole aka gidget said...

Thanks for sharing your heart Kenny. What a sweet blog. Miss and love you guys!