Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Day Late

This last week flew by. We are getting some projects crossed off our list of to do's and our home is getting cozier by the minute. Last weekend we had some friends here with their kids so total our kids' ages were 1,2,3,4,5,6 and everyone did so great! Rylan is officially registered for kindergarten and Elle will be registered for PreK in a couple weeks. Where are were did my little dog go, errr where or where did my little babes go? Hard to believe it will just be Blakey and me for a few hours every week, although I did get a little taste of it today and it was sweet to have one child to focus on. I definitely need to do some more one on one time out and about with all of the kids. The biggest news is that I have started the application process to go back to school. So many things about this scare me but a teensy weensy part of me is excited :) The school/program I'm looking at is geared at towards working students with most classes being at night and I'm hoping online. Although it's just two years left it may take me closer to four. We have a few things to get in order and checked off before I have anything else to report but I am cautiously optimistic that before the end of the year something will be in place.

No comments: