Saturday, April 13, 2013

Five Minute Friday, A Few Hours Late

It was a busy week. I had some Cotton Candy to finish, work in Rylan's classroom, cake walk baking, carnival volunteering, and all the normal stuff. I signed up to do a fun 5k in August with a couple girlfriends called Run or Dye, while I am freaking out about "running" in August, it doesn't sound like a very competitive event and one of the girls will be just a couple weeks shy of having her third baby, if she can do it I have very little to whine about :) I'm only two weeks away from meeting niece, hooray! Rylan has about six weeks left of school and we have lots of fun plans on our agenda before it gets hot! We just got his kindergarten packet so I'm hoping that means his transfer went through. Blake and Elle are having fun with a little slide we got at a yard sale last weekend for $5 while he is at school and lots of fun girl time. Not a lot going on today, after a busy week it's a catch up and relax day. The kids had so much fun at the carnival last night and stayed up a little later than their normal 6:30 bedtime, so I'm predicting some grumpy faces today, faces I love to kiss none the less.

No comments: