Friday, April 26, 2013

Saved by Saved By The Bell

Thank heaven for SBB reruns! The big kids are sucked in giving me a relief from the fighting and referee job. I should be packing and getting ready. I'm excited to kiss my niecey niece's sweet cheeks today!!! I joined a local library so I was able to check out a book I've been wanting to read and the ipod is charged, ahhhhh, just a few hours of quiet and mama free time! All the aside, I will for sure miss my babes, but it's good for them to have some solo daddy time. We have still been in mild temperatures and that's a huge relief for us. If we can get through the end of the school year just getting a little warmer that'd be awesome. The in and out of drop off and pick up in the heat, ugh, not so fun. Both kids will be at Brushy Creek Elem next year. It'll be strange to have just one girl 3 hours a day, I am daydreaming of all the things I will get done. Anyway, off to pack-hopefully ;)

No comments: