Friday, April 19, 2013

What a Difference a Week Makes

Wow, what a tragic week our country has endured. It goes without saying that all of our hearts mourn and ache with the families of fallen heroes and innocent lives cut short. While I don't want to belittle the tragedies and place my life's "events" as more significant, I do want to share the positives I'm focusing on as to not be overwhelmed with the loss and devastation in Boston and West. I was excited to see some of the marathon in Paris that my dear friend ran just a few weeks ago on tv last night. We are looking forward to going to the San Antonio zoo tomorrow and in one week I will be holding baby Charlie-yay! So in case I miss next week you'll know I'll blissfully be cozying up to my niece and hopefully giving my sister and husband a little bit of time to sleep, talk a walk together, eat together, whatever they need. Can't wait!

No comments: