Friday, August 10, 2012

5 Minute Friday




A little of the haps around here. The bottom picture is of Rylan buttoning his shirt for the first time. Lots of firsts and milestones here lately. So read for the relaxing days of our stayaction starting now!!! I got to catch up with two Cali friends today and it felt so good :) I'm so lucky that my precious metals include silver and gold,totally unrelated to the olympics. Something that is related to the olympics, is the big kids newest "passions". Rylan wants to swim all the time, ALL the time. Elle wants to play water polo-that is just funny! I'm sure her papa would be proud though-must skip a generation. He would also be proud of the little man wanting to swim everyday. All these boys in my life are water dogs and despite Kenny's attempts over these last nine summers, I'm just a beach bum.

No comments: