Friday, August 17, 2012

5 Minute Friday

We have been enjoying our staycation for sure! With just a couple more days left before normal returns we are grateful for a little cooler weather. Yesterday there was even some shade when the clouds gave a little relief every once in awhile-I'll take it! Next week is our last week before Rylan starts every day PreK. I am excited for him, for real excited. I was having mixed feelings but he is blossoming more and more the last couple weeks and I'm grateful for the timing. He is going to do great. I am a little concerned Elle will be missing her buddy, but at the same time as Rylan is blossoming, Elle and Blake are starting to play together more. I am so truly blessed that the three enjoy, protect, encourage and help one another. I love being able to watch these relationships.

No comments: