Friday, August 31, 2012

Two for One

I can't get out of the habit and even though I missed last week I promised myself I'd get a post up today. Last weekend Kenny's parents and grandma were here and we all had a great time. It was a great mental distraction for me. Monday came quickly and I packed my first school lunch, took too many pictures, tried to balance the attention with Elle too, and cried and cried as my first baby walked into a real elementary school cafeteria and sat down for lunch. As hard as I tried I did shed a few at the school but mostly let it out in the car after. Kenny, Elle, and I were all anxious for the 2:45 pick up. Rylan had a great day and asked why he couldn't stay longer. The rest of the week has gone just as well, minus the minor hiccup of forgetting his lunch bag in the class, fortunately I was able to go a little early the next day and pick it up, school crisis one-check! I am so glad he has this opportunity. We are all adjusting to this new schedule, especially little sister. She has even put on her backpack in hopes she could go to Blue Jay's (school mascot) too! I think he will be ready for kindergarten and hopefully some of his friends his making will be in his class next year. Bonus, Kenny and I have met a couple cool parents and it's making this whole experience all the better. I didn't get the pictures loaded yet, so next Friday's post will include pictures.

No comments: